Ted-Ed Lesson✨

 Alohaa, how do you do? 

Welcome back to my channel and today I'm gonna talk more about Ted-Ed. I believe that all of you have known this app✨




Ted-Ed



I knew only knew that Ted-Ed in only a video for students to improve their listening skill previously. However, when Pak Harto told me that there is Ted-Ed Lesson I was shock. That was so impressive. Ted-Ed is a platform to create our own multiple choice and discussion questions for any YouTube video or existing Ted-Ed lessons. There are tons of videos that you can choose that is suitable for your materials. 

I will give you a tutorial for making a Ted-Ed lesson

1. Create you TED-Ed account

You can directly go tohttps://ed.ted.com/lessons and then click "register" 


2. Create a Lesson

    You can start create a lesson and choose what video that you want to add.




3. Publish your lesson

    You can write open-ended questions also discussion and review time. In the discussion section you can give them a brief explanation about the questions and answer also to make student know the correct answer.


Done! you can share the link to your students. Don't forget to tell the students that they must have a Ted-ed account to use your lesson.


You can clik link below to see my lesson. Happy watching!

Komentar